Underfloorheating EPS Boards start to be produced.
Most ideal material for underfloor heated systems
- It has a low conductivity from the floor.
- It is resistant to environmental conditions and long-lasting.
- It does not absorb water.
- It has so good a shock-absorbing property.
- It does not produce bacteria.
- Hot water pipes passing through ducts do not displace due to large knob ends on the sides.
- Thanks to pipe laying ducts, it is much easier to lay water pipes at equal distances.
- It prevents the pipes to be gathered on one side when grout is to be laid over the underfloor heating.
- It acts as a whole in the space where it is laid due to the mortises on the sides.
- It has a high density.
- It is durable.
- It is long-lasting.
- It is practical and easy to apply.
- It is economical.