Lütfen paylaşım yapmak istediğiniz sosyal ağı seçiniz
“STYROSAN is a BLOKSAN corporation manufacturing food packaging and TSE-certified heat insulation materials under the permission of the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Affairs.”
|Stock Code||Description Of Prodct||Dimensions (mm)||1 Package/Piece||1 Package(m²)|
|YDSKS-01||Styroblok " EPS Carbon-Reinforced "||1000x500x10 (14-16 Density)||50||25.0|
|YDSKS-02||Styroblok " EPS Carbon-Reinforced "||1000x500x20 (14-16 Density)||25||12.5|
|Styroblok " EPS Carbon-Reinforced "||1000x500x25 (14-16 Density)||20||10.0|
|YDSKS-03||Styroblok " EPS Carbon-Reinforced "||1000x500x40 (14-16 Density)||12||6.00|
|YDSKS-05||Styroblok " EPS Carbon-Reinforced "||1000x500x50 (14-16 Density)||10||5.00|
|YDSKS-06||Styroblok " EPS Carbon-Reinforced "||1000x500x60 (14-16 Density)||8||4.00|
|YDSKS-07||Styroblok " EPS Carbon-Reinforced "||1000x500x70 (14-16 Density)||7||3.50|
|YDSKS-08||Styroblok " EPS Carbon-Reinforced "||1000x500x80 (14-16 Density)||6||3.00|
|YDSKS-09||Styroblok " EPS Carbon-Reinforced "||1000x500x90 (14-16 Density)||5||2.50|
|YDSKS-10||Styroblok " EPS Carbon-Reinforced "||1000x500x100 (14-16 Density)||5||2.50|
Why is EPS a Preferred Insulation Material?
- It is light-weight and has a high compressive strength.
- It has high and permanently constant insulation values.
- It is easy clean and safe to work.
- It is suitable for designing in any desired form by the moulding and cutting methods.
- It does not enter into chemical and biological reactions.
- It has hardly flammable characteristics in class E or D (Euroclass) / B1 (DIN) for fire safety.
- No fibres occur during its use and any dust occurring does not irritate the skin, eye and lungs.
- It so healthy as not to require the use of personal protective equipment and clothing.
- It is durable and does not grow mould nor corrode due to moisture.
- It is durable and does not deteriorate nor corrode due to exposure to UV rays.
- It is easily and completely recyclable.
- It does not contain formaldehyde H(CFC) and other expanding gases which damages the ozone-layer and shall cause global warming by leading to greenhouse effect.
- Besides all these characteristics, “it is the most cost-effective way of insulation”.
EPS IN PACKAGING
EPS is the only material which alone fulfils almost all tasks expected of a packaging material. EPS is a petroleum-derived material and its raw material is a snow-white material in the form of very small beads. By heating these beads with steam, the beads expand and grow by approximately 50 folds. Stored for 24 hours, the beads are re-heated in special machines and firmly stick to one another. In the meanwhile, they expand a little more and take the form of the object (mould) in which they are contained.
These special moulds made of aluminium are designed for each individual product. EPS removed from the mould has become a packaging material ready for use. A product of the modern technology, EPS packaging is now being widely used all over the world.
EPS packaging may be used for almost all industrial products. The followings are the basic areas of use:
- Durable Consumer Goods (Refrigerators, Washing Machines, Dishwashers, etc.)
- Electronic Appliances (TV Sets, Music Sets, Computers, etc.)
- Fruit and Vegetable Industry (Fruit and Vegetable Boxes)
- Fish and Sea Food (Fish Boxes, Mussel, Oyster, Shrimp Boxes, etc.)
- Meat and Meat Products (Meat, Chicken, Sujuk, Sausage, Minced Meat Boxes, etc.)
- Dairy Products (Milk, Yoghurt, Cheese Boxes)
- Sanitary Installation Products (Faucets, Fittings, Shower Hoses, Toilet Covers, etc.)
- Floristry Industry (Flower Pot Pads, Containers, Sapling Growing Pots)
- Healthcare Industry (Vaccine, Serum Boxes)
- Tourist Industry (Thermos Bottle, Cold-Boxes, Ice Boxes, etc.)
- Shipbuilding Industry (Life Jackets, Life Buoys, Small Vessels, Kickboards, etc.)
- Toy Industry
- Porcelain and Glass Industry
- Automotive Industry (Windscreen Wipers, Headlights, Car Glasses, Fenders, etc.)
- Decoration Works
BUILDING INDUSTRY AND DECORATION
While EPS has a variety of areas of use in the building industry, various decorative products may also be produced so that buildings may be more aesthetic.
Through wainscoting, the surface may be provided with non-flammability, high abrasion strength, plaster-retaining, etc. properties in accordance with the requirements of the place of use.
Ready-made Venetian blind slots made of EPS. Enormous heat loss occurs through the Venetian blind slots which are in fact not insulated. Ready-made EPS Venetian blind slots considerably prevent heat loss.
Light-weight hollow floor slabs made of EPS reduce the floor weight of the building and save iron bars and forms. As there is no need for forms, construction period gets shorter.
Hollow floor slabs made of EPS constitute interesting options in that they are light-weight and economical. In case hollow floor block system is chosen, it is also affirmative as it reduces the burden of the building.
In ceiling ornamentation and door jambs, EPS is a sought-for material in that it may be easily shaped in forms and that it is easy to apply. Ceiling covering tiles may be made of EPS as well.
Composite boards with interlaced or overlapped sides, to which one or both surfaces other materials are adhered for different purposes. These EPS products covered with façade covering bricks, aluminimum foils, chipboards, precast concrete panels, gypsum boards, wood wool, wood wainscoting, metal, etc. provide so great a practicality and economy
EPS USE IN ROAD CONSTRUCTION
- In considerable reduction of excessive primary and secondary consolidation settlements in road embankments seating on soft soil,
- In the construction of bridge access ramps,
- In road embankment works required for the addition of lanes on the routes with expropriation problems,
- In the prevention of differential settlements,
- In the reduction of general lateral and seismic loads on retaining structures,
- In the reduction of vertical loads on the underground pipelines exposed to high vertical stresses and prevention of potential structural damages which may occur on the pipes,
- In increasing the slope safety,
- In the reduction of foundation depth in the structures to be constructed in the regions with greater frost depths,
- In the extension of the life of the road pavement in the regions with high freeze-thaw effect,
- In the reduction of the forces which will arise from the swelling capacity of the soil in concrete floors or slabs constructed on soils with high swelling potential,
- In the construction of houseboats, greenhouses, platforms, small isles for landscaping purposes, etc. in the regions with lack of land,
- Expanded Polystyrene Foam (EPS) is usually produced in the form of blocks 100*120 cm in width, 200-480 cm in length and 50-60 cm in height and in densities varying from 10 kg/m3 and 40 kg/m3. EPS Blocks are called “Geofoam” when used in civil engineering. Some of the areas of application of Geofoam in civil engineering in the present day are listed in the page:
DIMENSIONAL INFORMATION and AREAS OF USE OF CARBON-REINFORCED STYROBLOK (Straight Cut) PRODUCTS
We, Bloksan, have been producing Styrofoam in our company’s plants since 1976.
Right Choice in Heat and Noise Insulation . . .
AREAS OF USE OF EPS PRODUCTS FOR INSULATION PURPOSES
- In the heat insulation of the walls in buildings,
- In the heat insulation of the sloped and terrace roofs and terrace gardens in buildings,
- In the heat insulation of the floors in buildings,
- In the heat insulation of the ceilings in buildings,
- In the heat insulation of the outbuildings in buildings,
- In the impact sound insulation of the floating floors in buildings,
- In the construction of the multi-covered components in the air sound insulation in buildings,
- In the heat insulation of poultry houses,
- In the insulation of pipes,
- In the heat insulation of Venetian blind slots,
- In the insulation of pipes, tanks and reservoirs.
FOR OTHER PURPOSES IN BUILDINGS
- In expansion joints,
- In the production of light-weight structural blocks(light-weight bricks, briquettes, etc.),
- In the production of hollow floor slabs,
- In the production of light-weight concrete and insulation plaster made of EPS granules,
- As filling material in the production of doors,
- In the construction of prefabricated light-weight concrete components,
- In the production of composite (multi-layered finished) boards.
IN SPECIAL ENGINEERING STRUCTURES
- In the construction of pontoons (floating marinas),
- In the construction of highways in cold regions,
- For the purpose of enhancing the soil strength by performing fillings in loose soils,
- In the expansion joints in bridges.
IN OTHER WORKS
- In the whole packaging industry,
- In the production of life jackets and life buoys for ships,
- In the production of windsurf boards,
- In the building of small seagoing vessels,
- In decoration works.
General properties of the STRYROBLOK produced under Bloksan guarantee are the following:
Continuous and high heat insulation, non-water-solubility, freeze-thaw strength, high compressive and flexural strength, high water vapour permeability strength, dimensional stability, light-weight, quick and easy applicability in any and all weather conditions are some of its basic properties.
- It prevents concentrations in walls, thus inhibiting the formation of mould, fungus and stain.
- It prevents the spatial movement which is a general problem in interior heat insulation. It does not cause any problems in such locations as doors, windows, skirting, electric sockets, service piping, radiators, etc. due to its thinness.
- While it reduces heat loss during winter, it also prevents overheating of spaces during summer.
- It is easy to apply. It may be wallpapered or painted.
- It covers any breaks, cracks and imperfections in walls and creates even surfaces.
- While it is essentially intended as a heat insulation material, it also contributes to sound insulation.
- It does not contain any substances that are harmful for health.
- It has an eternal life. As long as the building survives, it continues its insulation duty with its first-day performance.
- It saves 50-60% economy of the energy consumed for heating.
WATER ABSORPTION RATE
Greatest foe of insulation materials is that they take water in. Insulation property of a material reduces by the water amount. If EPS is completely left in water, it does not take water in at a rate of 1% by volume one week afterwards and 2.5% by volume one year afterwards. Under these conditions, heat conductivity value is not above 0,037 W/mK. For instance, glass wool has a high water absorption rate. The value of m=0,04 as indicated in TS 825 rises up to m=0,555 and the material loses its insulation property. In such a case, waterproofing should be further made.
Results of water absorption test performed on EPS samples at the Corlu Engineering Faculty of the Trakya University
Rate by Volume (%)
|EN 12087 (7 days’)||25||0,3|
|EN 12087 (7 days’)||25||0,3|
|TS 4502 ve ISO 2896 (20x20x5 cm)||28||0,3|
|TS 4502 ve ISO 2896 (20x20x5 cm)||28||0,8|
|TS 4502 ve ISO 2896 (20x20x5 cm)||28||1,0|
HEAT CONDUCTIVITY VALUE
It is the most important value in heat insulation. As the conductivity value gets smaller, the heat transition reduces as well. Good performance of the heat conductivity value over time ensures the insulation we need to be satisfied in the long run. While the heat conductivity value of EPS is indicated as 0,034 W/mK in TS 825 (April 1999), it varies by density and external temperature. At a density of 18 kg/m³ and above, the heat conductivity LAB value of EPS is 0,031-0,033 W/mK and application and calculation value is 0,033 W/mK.
VALUES CALCULATED ON THE BASIS OF THE REVISION MADE IN THE EPS HEAT CONDUCTIVITY CALCULATION VALUES IN TS 825 ANNEX-5 BY THE TECHNICAL COMMITTEE OF THE TURJKISH STANDARDS INSTITUTION ON APRIL 17, 2002 AND WATER VAPOUR DIFFUSION RESISTANCE FACTORS AS PER EN 13163
(PUBLISHED IN THE OFFICIAL JOURNAL NO. 25004 DATED JANUARY 25, 2003.)
Calculation Value (W/mK)
Diffusion Resistance (-)
|15||0,040||20 – 40|
|16||0,039||20 – 40|
|17||0,038||20 – 40|
|18||0,038||20 – 40|
|19||0,037||20 – 40|
|20||0,037||30 – 70|
|21||0,037||30 – 70|
|22||0,036||30 – 70|
|23||0,036||30 – 70|
|24||0,036||30 – 70|
|25||0,035||30 – 70|
|26||0,035||30 – 70|
|27||0,035||30 – 70|
|28||0,035||30 – 70|
|29||0,035||30 – 70|
|30||0,034||40 – 100|
|31||0,034||40 – 100|
|32||0,034||40 – 100|
|33||0,034||40 – 100|
|34||0,034||40 – 100|
|35||0,034||40 – 100|
|36||0,034||40 – 100|
|37||0,034||40 – 100|
|38||0,034||40 – 100|
|39||0,034||40 – 100|
|40||0,034||40 – 100|
|41||0,033||40 – 100|
|42||0,033||40 – 100|
|43||0,033||40 – 100|
|44||0,033||40 – 100|
|45||0,033||40 – 100|
EPS products have class E non-flammable property. A great majority of the insulation materials other than EPS do not have resistance to fire but produce carbon monoxide which is an extremely poisonous gas during burning.
AREAS OF USE
- insulation of the inner and outer sides of buildings from the foundation to the top, beginning from the ground (sheathing),
- insulation of floors, ceilings and bay windows,
- insulation of shear walls, columns and joists,
- ceilings and walls of basement,
- suspended ceilings,
- insulation of cold stores (CS),
- food facilities,
- insulation of the roofs and walls of poultry houses and livestock barns,
- insulation of the sloping and terrace roofs of any types of buildings,
- insulation of ground concrete,
- light-weight prefabricated constructional components,
- external insulation of the outer walls remaining in the ground,
- all structures requiring heat and noise insulation.
* NOTE: We can cut to any size you require.
STYROPOR HOLLOW FLOOR SLAB BASE PLATE
EPS HEAT INSULATION BOARDS
yerden ısıtma one cıkartılmıs
EPS CERAMIC BOXES
seramik kutuları-one cıkartılmıs
EPS MARBLE BOXES
mermer kutuları-one cıkartılmıs
EPS HOLLOW FLOOR SLAB COVERS
01-bak20 asmolen kapağı 20-lik (1)
EPS SEED TRAYS
fide viyolleri-one cıkartılmıs
styrosannn - references