Lütfen paylaşım yapmak istediğiniz sosyal ağı seçiniz
“STYROSAN is a BLOKSAN corporation manufacturing food packaging and TSE-certified heat insulation materials under the permission of the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Affairs.”
|Stock Code||Description Of Prodct||Dimensions (mm)||1 Package/Piece||1 Package(m²)|
|YDSAS-02||Packaging Styrofoam||Muhtelif Eb.-||-||-.|
Why is EPS a Preferred Insulation Material?
- It is light-weight and has a high compressive strength.
- It has high and permanently constant insulation values.
- It is easy clean and safe to work.
- It is suitable for designing in any desired form by the moulding and cutting methods.
- It does not enter into chemical and biological reactions.
- It has hardly flammable characteristics in class E or D (Euroclass) / B1 (DIN) for fire safety.
- No fibres occur during its use and any dust occurring does not irritate the skin, eye and lungs.
- It so healthy as not to require the use of personal protective equipment and clothing.
- It is durable and does not grow mould nor corrode due to moisture.
- It is durable and does not deteriorate nor corrode due to exposure to UV rays.
- It is easily and completely recyclable.
- It does not contain formaldehyde H(CFC) and other expanding gases which damages the ozone-layer and shall cause global warming by leading to greenhouse effect.
- Besides all these characteristics, “it is the most cost-effective way of insulation”.
EPS IN PACKAGING
EPS is the only material which alone fulfils almost all tasks expected of a packaging material. EPS is a petroleum-derived material and its raw material is a snow-white material in the form of very small beads. By heating these beads with steam, the beads expand and grow by approximately 50 folds. Stored for 24 hours, the beads are re-heated in special machines and firmly stick to one another. In the meanwhile, they expand a little more and take the form of the object (mould) in which they are contained.
These special moulds made of aluminium are designed for each individual product. EPS removed from the mould has become a packaging material ready for use. A product of the modern technology, EPS packaging is now being widely used all over the world.
EPS packaging may be used for almost all industrial products. The followings are the basic areas of use:
- Durable Consumer Goods (Refrigerators, Washing Machines, Dishwashers, etc.)
- Electronic Appliances (TV Sets, Music Sets, Computers, etc.)
- Fruit and Vegetable Industry (Fruit and Vegetable Boxes)
- Fish and Sea Food (Fish Boxes, Mussel, Oyster, Shrimp Boxes, etc.)
- Meat and Meat Products (Meat, Chicken, Sujuk, Sausage, Minced Meat Boxes, etc.)
- Dairy Products (Milk, Yoghurt, Cheese Boxes)
- Sanitary Installation Products (Faucets, Fittings, Shower Hoses, Toilet Covers, etc.)
- Floristry Industry (Flower Pot Pads, Containers, Sapling Growing Pots)
- Healthcare Industry (Vaccine, Serum Boxes)
- Tourist Industry (Thermos Bottle, Cold-Boxes, Ice Boxes, etc.)
- Shipbuilding Industry (Life Jackets, Life Buoys, Small Vessels, Kickboards, etc.)
- Toy Industry
- Porcelain and Glass Industry
- Automotive Industry (Windscreen Wipers, Headlights, Car Glasses, Fenders, etc.)
- Decoration Works
BUILDING INDUSTRY AND DECORATION
While EPS has a variety of areas of use in the building industry, various decorative products may also be produced so that buildings may be more aesthetic.
Through wainscoting, the surface may be provided with non-flammability, high abrasion strength, plaster-retaining, etc. properties in accordance with the requirements of the place of use.
Ready-made Venetian blind slots made of EPS. Enormous heat loss occurs through the Venetian blind slots which are in fact not insulated. Ready-made EPS Venetian blind slots considerably prevent heat loss.
Light-weight hollow floor slabs made of EPS reduce the floor weight of the building and save iron bars and forms. As there is no need for forms, construction period gets shorter.
Hollow floor slabs made of EPS constitute interesting options in that they are light-weight and economical. In case hollow floor block system is chosen, it is also affirmative as it reduces the burden of the building.
In ceiling ornamentation and door jambs, EPS is a sought-for material in that it may be easily shaped in forms and that it is easy to apply. Ceiling covering tiles may be made of EPS as well.
Composite boards with interlaced or overlapped sides, to which one or both surfaces other materials are adhered for different purposes. These EPS products covered with façade covering bricks, aluminimum foils, chipboards, precast concrete panels, gypsum boards, wood wool, wood wainscoting, metal, etc. provide so great a practicality and economy
EPS USE IN ROAD CONSTRUCTION
- In considerable reduction of excessive primary and secondary consolidation settlements in road embankments seating on soft soil,
- In the construction of bridge access ramps,
- In road embankment works required for the addition of lanes on the routes with expropriation problems,
- In the prevention of differential settlements,
- In the reduction of general lateral and seismic loads on retaining structures,
- In the reduction of vertical loads on the underground pipelines exposed to high vertical stresses and prevention of potential structural damages which may occur on the pipes,
- In increasing the slope safety,
- In the reduction of foundation depth in the structures to be constructed in the regions with greater frost depths,
- In the extension of the life of the road pavement in the regions with high freeze-thaw effect,
- In the reduction of the forces which will arise from the swelling capacity of the soil in concrete floors or slabs constructed on soils with high swelling potential,
- In the construction of houseboats, greenhouses, platforms, small isles for landscaping purposes, etc. in the regions with lack of land,
- Expanded Polystyrene Foam (EPS) is usually produced in the form of blocks 100*120 cm in width, 200-480 cm in length and 50-60 cm in height and in densities varying from 10 kg/m3 and 40 kg/m3. EPS Blocks are called “Geofoam” when used in civil engineering. Some of the areas of application of Geofoam in civil engineering in the present day are listed in the page:
* NOTE: We can cut to any size you require.
STYROPOR HOLLOW FLOOR SLAB BASE PLATE
EPS HEAT INSULATION BOARDS
yerden ısıtma one cıkartılmıs
EPS CERAMIC BOXES
seramik kutuları-one cıkartılmıs
EPS MARBLE BOXES
mermer kutuları-one cıkartılmıs
EPS HOLLOW FLOOR SLAB COVERS
01-bak20 asmolen kapağı 20-lik (1)
EPS SEED TRAYS
fide viyolleri-one cıkartılmıs
styrosannn - references